Privacy, Cookies, Terms and Conditions
If you complete a form on this site, you will be asked to provide certain information about yourself (such as your name, address and email address). Rise:61 respects the privacy concerns of users of this website and complies with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation (including GDPR) currently in force in relation to its treatment of personal information.
We will only use the information you provide to reply to a request or to keep you updated of our activities and events. We will not sell, rent or trade email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes.
As part of the registration process for our e-newsletter, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about the things you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information, or to check our records are right. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by any of the methods shown at the bottom of this page.
We may use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns to www.rise61.org. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content or privacy policies of the linked website(s).
General Website Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Rise:61’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is St Michaels Community Centre, St Michaels Road, Salisbury, SP2 9LE. Our Registered Charity number is 1158086.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Changes to this policy
Our contact details:
If you have any questions please contact
Robin@rise61.org or 07730 874 543